A day of pampering curated for a stylish woman who loves the finer things of life. This box features a gorgeous rectangular scarf inspired by Flowers in a Glass Vase, 1704, by Rachel Ruysch (Dutch, 1664-1750). The original oil on canvas work is part of the permanent collection of the Detroit Institute of Arts. It is an impeccably designed scarf, with dimensions in proportion to the original artwork and with an exceptionally soft quality.
This box features:
- An art-inspired scarf, impeccably designed with dimensions in proportion to the original artwork and with an exceptionally soft quality.
- Luxurious candles from Rayo Luxe, a faith-inspired self-care brand
- A complimentary handwritten notecard (from by Fopsy)
- You can add on add a unique mother's day card to say it as you mean it.
A note about Substitutions:
- We pride ourselves in supporting small artisans with one-of-a-kind products by including their goods in our gift boxes. As a result, certain items can become unavailable on occasion and without a lot of notice, especially during Covid-19. In the event an item is unavailable at the time of your order, we reserve the right to substitute an item of the same type, of equal or greater value, and as close to your original item as possible. We will not substitute an item unless the quality and aesthetic meet our extremely high design standards.
Your Custom Message; Greeting Card Instructions:
- Your card may be delivered either blank or personalized with a handwritten message of your choice (Limit 150 characters)
- If you opt for the handwritten message, please specify your desired message by typing beneath the "ADD A GIFT MESSAGE TO YOUR ORDER" MESSAGE" at checkout.